I had the good fortune to go to Hamilton Island for a workshop “AWAY – ART in Photography” with our tutors Peter Eastway, David Oliver and Bruce Pottinger.
We had about 40 like minded people, so it was fun all around with much ‘photography speak’. No need to say more
What did I learn…
- How to use reflectors for outdoor portraits.
- Using Off camera flash with action photography.
- Using diffusers in bright outdoor beach portraits.
- Aerial photography – most fun of course!
- Early pre-dawn/sunrise photography – it was chilly.
- Mock wedding – Wedding Photography. Sadly I missed a whole section of this.
- Editing techniques – Lightroom/Aperture, Photoshop.
- And most of all – to enjoy our photography.